GPEx is a purpose lead organisation that seeks to inspire excellence and equity in healthcare.
We do this by living these values of:
- Integrity – we are responsible for our actions and we work with inclusivity, honesty, transparency and respect
- Excellence – we aspire to excellence in all that we do
- Innovation – we continually seek better ways to deliver our products and services
- Collaboration – we work together for the communities we serve
If this appeals and you want to work for an organisation that contributes to the health of South Australian communities, contact us.
Current Employment Opportunities
Registrar Liaison Officers (RLO)
GPEx are looking to appoint two new Registrar Liaison Officers (RLO), to represent GPEx registrars in 2022.
Registrar Liaison Officers play an important role within GPEx, advocating on behalf of and providing advice and support to registrars, relating to their training, well-being and general practice working environment. The role also involves promoting general practice as a vocation of choice to medical students and pre-vocational doctors, as well as organising and participating in social events and information sessions for current registrars. You can view the Position Description here.
Remuneration would be $90 an hour, up to 15 hours a month, and would also include coverage of out of pocket expenses relating to the role including:
- Mileage allowance is $0.68c per kilometre, with prior approval.
- All other expenses will be reimbursed on receipt of a tax invoice.
If you are interested in becoming an RLO, please send your expression of interest through to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday the 30th of September.
If you are interested specifically in employment opportunities in Aboriginal health, please contact email@example.com