The Exposure program provides opportunities for medical students and pre-vocational doctors to experience what a career in general practice could be.
GPEx works closely with the Medical Student groups at both The University of Adelaide and Flinders University, as well as Flinders Rural Health SA and the Adelaide Rural Clinical School.
GPEx sponsors the following Student groups;
- Adelaide Medical Student’s Society (AMSS)
- Adelaide University Rural Health Alliance (AURHA)
- Adelaide University Medical Orchestra (AUMO)
- Insight Global Health
- Flinders Medical Students’ Society (FMSS)
- Flinders University Rural Health Society (FURHS)
GPEx continues to build relationships with the Local Health Networks, to deliver exposure to General Practice during the Intern and RMO years.
Further opportunities to learn more about General Practice are provided by GPEx through a variety of events hosted throughout the year.