Practice Review Project for Practice Managers
What is the Practice Review Project for Practice Managers?
The Practice Review Project for Practice Managers (PRPPM) is a 16-week virtual coaching program that takes Practice Managers through a comprehensive business review process and supports the planning of practice improvement and change. It is a collaborative program funded by Country SA PHN and GPEx, delivered by Business Coaches Ms Jody Bund and Ms Corrine Allison.
Are you ready to focus on your practice?
Whether you manage a start-up or a well-established practice, the program will challenge you to critically assess where your practice is today and, determine what needs to change for tomorrow.
The program is aimed at:
- Working on your practice to set it up for long-term success; and
- Developing your skills to be able to lead with confidence and be the best you can be
Working with your business coach you will be taken through a proven Practice Review System to:
- Discover what is most important to you in your practice + your life
- Assess your practice strategy and staffing structure
- Assess your practice culture and performance
- Get to the core of your practice issues and determine priority issues
- Establish a Strategic Plan on a page
- Create an Action Plan for practice improvement and change
The Practice Review Project for PMs has been created for busy health executives who manage a practice.
- Program orientation ½ day workshop, onsite at GPEx
- 1 x 90-min Review Discovery Session
- 6 x 60-min 1:1 practice review coaching sessions
- 6 x coaching session summaries
- 1 x Practice Principal / Partner presentation
- A Strategic Plan on a page
- A personalised Practice Improvement Action Plan
- The opportunity to participate in 3 x lunchtime webinar sessions with guest experts sharing valuable information about managing a successful healthcare practice
- Access to Practice Review Project worksheets, templates and resources
tailored advice, support and motivation to keep you focussed on achieving long term success in your practice and in your role.
Here’s What You’ll Need To Do
- Set aside approx. 1-hour each week for uninterrupted ‘thinking ‘ time
- Participate in 6 x 1:1 60-min coaching sessions via video conference
- Undertake a range of review tasks and activities each week
- Have a positive and open mindset
- Be ready to be challenged and consider change
- Commit to a bit of hard work!
Participant Selection and Program Training
- Official program launch: 24 February 2020
- Funded places available: 6 rural positions
- Participant EOI’s applications open: 24 February 2020
- EOI’s applications close: 10 March 2020
- Participant EOI assessment: 11 March 2020
- Participant selection calls: 12 – 13 March 2020
- Participant notifications: by 5pm 19 March 2020
- Program start date/orientation: 23 March 2020
- Program finish date: 10 July 2020
To be considered for one of the six rurally funded positions for the Practice Review Project for PMs complete the Expression of Interest application.
Tim Piper, Director Support Services
Noelene Cooper, Project Manager
Jody Bund, Business Coach and Consultant