Practice Review Project for Practice Managers
What is the Practice Review Project for Practice Managers?
The Practice Review Project for Practice Managers (PRPPM) is a 16-week virtual coaching program that takes Practice Managers through a comprehensive business review process and supports the planning of practice improvement and change.
It is a collaborative program funded by Country SA PHN and GPEx, delivered by Business Coaches Ms Jody Bund and Ms Corrine Allison.
We are pleased to announce the following six successful participants who are undertaking the 2020 program.
- Helen Partridge and Emma Katsaitis, Berri Medical Clinic
- Anne Bierwith, Ferrers Medical Clinic
- Judith Williams, Hawkins Medical Clinic
- Jillian Lange, Loxton Health Centre
- Mary-Anne Clayson, Owen Terrace Medical Practice
- Evette Nashed, Village Medical Centre
If you have enquiries about the program, please contact Ms Kiara Beens