Mental Health First Aid®
Blended (online and face-to-face) Mental Health First Aid™ workplace course.
Optional assessment and Mental Health First Aider™ accreditation.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of common mental health problems in adults
- How to provide initial help
- Where and how to get professional help
- What sort of help has been shown by research to be effective
- How to provide first aid in a crisis situation.
The training is delivered via a blend of self-paced eLearning followed by a face-to-face session led by a licensed Mental Health First Aid™ Instructor. Access to the online content will be given to you one month prior to your face-to-face session.
Optional: assessment and Mental Health First Aider™ accreditation.
Course component 1 – A self-paced eLearning component (5-7 hours to complete)
Course component 2 – An instructor-led face-to-face session (4 hours)