Your training and education needs, our partnership.
Creating better health outcomes together
GPEx partners with like-minded healthcare organisations around Australia to create evidence-based education and training programs that meet the needs of their communities.
The GPEx Difference
We are your trusted partner for the design, development and delivery of quality education and training programs for all health professionals.
GPEx brings your education and training program to life through eLearning courses, face-to-face workshops and online webinars that are flexible and tailored specifically to your requirements. From content conversion to content development and full end-to-end education solutions – we can do as little or as much as you want and need. The possibilities are endless! Find out more below.
What can we do for you?
GPEx can work with your existing training and education content to convert it into an interactive online learning experience. We can also review and refresh your current eLearning programs, so they offer a more contemporary, user-friendly experience.
If you have a topic or learning outcome, but no content, we can work with you and subject matter experts to develop content and build it into an interactive online learning experience targeted towards your learners’ needs.
eLearning courses can be hosted on our Learning Management System or be exported into a SCORM package to be hosted on your system.
GPEx can create a modern, purpose-built online Learning Management System (LMS) for your business aligned with your branding and aesthetic. Benefit from GPEx’s customisable LMS capabilities, which are specific to the needs of Australia’s healthcare sector, to transform your online education program, promote self-directed learning, improve learner outcomes, and streamline administration.
The GPEx LMS will enable you to manage content, communications, learner progress, resources, survey data, compliance, and quality indicators in one simple, easy-to-use platform.
We can deliver your education and training content through online webinars, face-to-face workshops, or a combination of both. Whether it’s a one-off workshop or a fully accredited calendar of events that compliments your existing education strategies, we can coordinate, develop and deliver a robust program of activities for an engaging learning experience for your audience.
If you have the “how” covered, but need the “what”, then take advantage of our medical education skills and experience. Our Medical Educators can work with you on clinical and non-clinical topics to ensure that content and learning outcomes are relevant and meet the needs of the learner.
End-to-end education solutions
For full end-to-end education solutions, you can also choose from any, or all, of the optional extras below to complement your eLearning program or event:
- Assessments – incorporate formative and/or summative (competency-based) assessments into your education and training content to enhance learning and quality improvement.
- Accreditation – GPEx offers CPD accreditation with both the RACGP and ACRRM for your eLearning courses and/or events, ensuring that all administrative requirements are completed for you.
- Marketing and Promotion – leverage our marketing experience in events, education, and training to maximise participation in your program. We can market and promote your course or event for you, or support your own marketing and promotion activities, with graphic design, copywriting, EDM design and distribution, social media posts, and google ads.
Why work with us?
- We have a dedicated team of e-Learning specialists, Clinical and Education specialists, Project Managers and Coordinators, Subject Matter Experts, and Marketing Specialists, who work with you every step of the way to bring your project to fruition.
- We deliver high-quality, engaging content with our professional health education writers who are subject matter experts.
- We understand how health professionals learn and focus on user experience to maximise engagement.
- We have in-house IT support who undertake site monitoring and technology maintenance on our LMS to ensure that training and assessments are available to users 24/7 and are free from cyber risk.
- We provide you with key insights through reporting and evaluation metrics that are compatible with government reporting requirements.