AMPHEaT: MBS dos and don’ts
Presented by AMPHEaT
Where: @313 venue, 313 Royston Park, SA
When: Wednesday 26 September, 2018
Time: 6:30pm registration, 7.00pm – 9.00pm workshop
Price: $22 for GPEx GPs, Practice Managers and GP Registrars
Ensure you understand the MBS item numbers to enable you to use the correct ones. Use of incorrect MBS item numbers will have you at risk of being asked to re-pay funds. MBS Shared Debt Recover Scheme starts 1 July 2019, understand how this will impact you and your practice.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
1. access the MBS to ensure item descriptors are understood and met
2. provide good record keeping
3. provide preventative healthcare through the MBS
4. know new MBS item numbers
6. be confident with Medicare compliance
Register for this event here.