AMPHEaT: Medical Management in the New “ICE” Age
Australian Medical Placements (AMP) is hosting a workshop to assist the management of what is seemingly an ‘ICE epidemic’ in Australia on Tuesday, 29 November 2016 commencing from 6:30pm.
Whether it be a one-off or a ‘frequent flyer’ encounter, this workshop will provide the understanding and tools to implement a management plan.
- Crystal Methamphetamine usage in South Australia
- Acute clinical management
- Long term management including referral pathways
The cost is FREE for AMP and GPEx doctors; $30.00 for all other doctors.
- Professor Ann Roche – Director, NCETA (National Centre for Education and Training on
Addiction, Flinders University)
- Dr Sam Alfred – Emergency Physician & Clinical Toxicologist Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Mr Michael White – Executive Director, SANDAS (SA Network of Drug and Alcohol Services)
For more information or to register, visit the AMPHEat event website.
Australian Medical Placements: Medical Management in the New “ICE” Age
Tuesday, 29 November 2016, 6:30-9:00pm (6:00pm light dinner)
313 – Level 1, 313 Payneham Road, Royston Park, SA, 5070