Building Resilience in Medicine (BRIM) for Busy Doctors
Presented by Doctors’ Health SA
Where: Australian Medical Placements, Training Room, 313 Payneham Road, Royston Park
When: Saturday 3 November
This workshop is open to all busy medical practitioners who would like to try mindfulness; polish their time managements skills and spend some time focusing on their own mental wellbeing. Doctors’ Health SA is encouraging particularly those doctors at key transition points of their medical life to join the workshop, as the program will benefit those doctors greatly – these ‘transition points’ include:
- Doctors in Training
- Recently Fellowed
- Recently started in private practice
- Mid Life
- Working in rural practice
The BRIM program aims to help participants:
- build a skill-set to withstand, recover and grow from the stress derived from these high-pressure careers.
- reduce the psychological distress that can be experienced.
- effect positive and enduring changes in participant’s personal and professional lives.
- find sources, tools and supports in relation to mindfulness, time management and positive psychology.
Register for this event here.