Common ENT problems–an evening of case studies – Mount Barker
Presenter: Dr Leslie Shaw
The GP Extend program includes delivery of Educational Services for the Country SA PHN program to deliver professional development for rural general practitioners and other primary care professional across regional South Australia. For more information, please visit GP Extend.
Where: Mount Barker – Auchendarroch House, 17 Adelaide Road, Mount Barker SA
When: Tuesday 19 June 2018
Time: 6.30pm – 9.00pm
At the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Identify ‘when’ and ‘where’ to order an audiogram.
- Describe a rational approach to increased accuracy in localising the cause(s) of facial and ear pain.
- Describe a safe approach to history, examination, investigation and management of a patient with voice change.
Case Studies to be presented include:
- Discussion of Audiogram – why use it?
- Facial and ear pain recognition and diagnosis
- Change of voice – recognition, investigation and management