Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) & the Prostate – Contemporary Management
Presented by Dr Richard Wells
When: Wednesday, 21 November
Where: Hahndorf – Adelaide Hills Convention Centre
Time: 6.30 – 9.00pm (Dinner provided)
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
1. List the indications and limitations of prostate specific antigen (PSA) testing.
2. Use evidence-based tools to help asymptomatic patients decide whether to proceed with PSA testing.
3. Describe the initial approach to management of a male presenting with lower urinary tract symptoms.
4. Develop a safe management plan for a patient after prostate cancer treatment.
5. Discuss the possible complications of prostate cancer investigation and treatment.
Register here or contact Lesley Webber or Juanita Hanna via telephone 08 8490 0400.