Introduction to Dermoscopy Workshop
Presented by: Primary Health Care
Speaker: Dr Paul Annells
Where: International Visualisation Centre, 19 Young Street, Adelaide SA
When: Thursday, 18 October 2018
Time: arrive 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start, finishing 9.00pm (SA time)
In person attendance:
– Early-bird rate of $139.69 ($120+GST+BF) if register by Friday 14th September 2018
– $174.34 ($150+GST+BF) if register after 14th September 2018
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- How to use a dermoscope
- The difference between polarising and non-polarising dermoscopy
- How to dermoscopically differentiate between benign and malignant lesions using the Three-Point Checklist, Seven-Point Checklist and Chaos and Clues algorithms.
- How to perform a shave biopsy
Register for tickets here.