Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) & the Prostate – Management
Hosted by GPEx & Country SA PHN
Presenter: Dr Jonathon Cho
When: Tuesday 12 February 2018
Where: Mount Gambier – The Commodore on the Park
Time: 6.30 – 9.00pm (Dinner provided)
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
1. List the indications and limitations of prostate specific antigen (PSA) testing.
2. Use evidence-based tools to help asymptomatic patients decide whether to proceed with PSA testing.
3. Describe the initial approach to management of a male presenting with lower urinary tract symptoms.
4. Develop a safe management plan for a patient after prostate cancer treatment.
5. Discuss the possible complications of prostate cancer investigation and treatment.
This event is for GPs, Registrars, Nurses and other Primary Health Care Professionals and has been allocated 4 Category 2 points in the RACGP and ACRRM QI & CPD Program for the 2017-19 triennium.
Register below or contact Lesley Webber or Juanita Hanna at GPEx via telephone 08 8490 0400 or email.
Lesley Webber: firstname.lastname@example.org
Juanita Hanna: email@example.com