Management of Skin Cancer in General Practice – GPEx & Country SA PHN
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Time: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Region: Yorke Peninsula
GPEx & Country SA PHN invite GPs and GP Registrars to attend:
Management of Skin Cancer in General Practice
Facilitator: Dr Richard Harries
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify common skin malignancies through history and examination, including the use of dermatoscopy.
- Discuss treatment options for common skin malignancies, both medical (topical) and surgical.
- List the safe excision margins for common skin malignancies.
- Describe cases which warrant referral for specialist dermatological or plastic surgical assessment and management.
- Implement practice processes to increase recording of patients’ risk factors for skin cancers to align with best practice.
This event is for GPs and GP Registrars and has been allocated two (2) core Professional Development Program (PDP) points with ACRRM and four (4) CPD Program points with RACGP for the 2020 – 2022 triennium.