RACGP: Tutorial Series 2017.1 OSCE.
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) South Australia (SA) has designed a tutorial series (6 sessions) that will run in lecture and practical format, with a different topic each week, designed to assist your preparations for the clinical exam.
The dates and topics of the series include:
- Mon 3 April – Physical Exam (Eyes&ENT and Musculoskeletal)
- Mon 10 April – Physical Exam (Neurological and Cardiovascular)
- Tues 18 April – Multicultural Communication & Aboriginal Health
- Mon 24 April – Motivational Interviewing
- Mon 1 May – Journal Appraisal & Application to Population Health
- Mon 8 May – Medico-legal Issues/Risk Management
The cost to attend the full series is $500 or for single sessions, $100 per session.
To book onto this event, please visit the RACGP website.
This event is knowledge driven and compliments the ground work of the Preparation Workshop (Sat 1 April).
RACGP SA Tutorial Series
Various (see above)
RACGP SA College House, 15 Gover Street, North Adelaide