Teleflex Academy: Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV) Workshop
Presenter: Claire Constantine
This one day workshop explores clinical scenarios to develop skills and strategies to enhance clinical practice in NIV. For more information, please visit AMPHEat.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Apply key NIV principles to determine the appropriateness of therapy dependent on patient condition.
- Set-up a device and initiate NIV therapy.
- Tailor the type and fit of interface to patient requirements.
- Apply a systematic approach to ABG analysis and interpretation.
- Titrate NIV therapy in response to changes in patient condition.
- Recognise and respond to the deteriorating NIV patient.
This workshop is approved by the ACRRM CPD program and upon completion will earn 7 CPD points.
Where: Level 1, 313 Payneham Road, Royston Park, Adelaide
When: Thursday 30 August 2018
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Cost: $250 +GST and Booking Fee