This free webinar has been created to provide GPs, Practice Nurses and their clinics with the skills and knowledge they will need to support their patients participating in the National Bowel Cancer Screening Program.
The 30 minute webinar will cover;
• The roles of the GP and Practice Nurse
• Patient eligibility and relevant clinical information
• How to complete the bowel cancer screening home test
• Understanding test results
• Where to find further tools and resources
The webinar is delivered by GPEx in partnership with the Jodi Lee Foundation