Post Fellowship – what’s next?
You’ve completed your GP training and are about to enter the workforce as an independent GP. So what’s next? We’ve put together some information and resources to help you move seamlessly into the next chapter of your career.
Tune into our three-part podcast series about transitioning to life as an independent GP post Fellowship. You can listen to our first episode below, which talks about what you need to arrange to be able to practise as an independent GP.
Health and Wellbeing
- RACGP – Starting a new practice
- ATO – Business Structures
- RACGP – Practice Management resources
- ATO – Business Activity Statements
- ATO – Registering for GST
- Australian Government – Independent Contractors
- FairWork Ombudsman – Independent Contractors
Become a GP Ambassador
Do you want to share your career journey and love of GP with others? Or do you have an amazing story from your GP training or placement experience? We’d love to hear from you! Become a GP Ambassador with GPEx and inspire the next generation of GPs.