Practice Review Project for Practice Managers
WHAT IS THE PRACTICE REVIEW PROJECT FOR PM’s?
The Practice Review Project for PM’s (PRPPM) is a 16-week virtual coaching program that takes Practice Managers through a comprehensive business review process and supports the planning of practice improvement and change. It is a collaborative program funded by GPEx and delivered by Business Coach and Consultant, Ms Jody Bund.
Are you ready to focus on your practice?
Whether you manage a start-up or a well-established practice, the program will challenge you to critically assess where your practice is today and, determine what needs to change for tomorrow.
The program is aimed at:
• working on your practice to set it up for long-term success; and
• developing your skills to be able to lead with confidence and be the best you can be.
Working with your business coach you will be taken through a proven Practice Review System to:
• discover what is most important to you in your practice + your life
• assess your practice strategy + staffing structure
• assess your practice culture + performance
• get to the core of your practice issues + determine priority issues
• establish clear communication strategies
• create an Action Plan for practice improvement and change
Official program launch: 1 April 2019
Funded places available: 3 rural and 3 metropolitan
Participant EOI’s applications open: 1 April 2019
EOI’s applications close: 15 April 2019
Participant EOI assessment: 15 April 2019 – 19 April 2019
Participant selection calls: 19 to 24 April 2019
Participant notifications: by 5pm 29 April 2019
Pre-workshop Activities: 29 April – 8 May 2019
Program start date/orientation: 10 May 2019
Program finish date: 30 August 2019