ACRRM – How to Apply
|Applications open||10am AEDT Monday 21 March 2022|
|Applications and suitability assessment close & fee due||11:59pm AEST Tuesday 19 April 2022|
|Reports from Referees due||Thursday 5 May 2022|
|Change of training region preference due||Monday 9 May 2022|
|Eligibility outcome released & interview invitation sent to shortlisted candidates||Thursday 9 June 2022|
|Multiple Mini Interviews||5 July - 8 July 2022|
|Offer released||Thursday 28 July 2022|
|Acceptance of offers due||Friday 5 August 2022|
Download ACRRM’s Eligibility Guide here.
Step 1: Apply online
Step 2: Pay ACRRM's application fee and participate in stage 1 assessment
Application fee: $700
Due date: Upon application
Stage 1 assessment
- Candidates to complete written submission and nominate referees as part of the online application
- ACRRM will review written submission and referee reports
- Applications and suitability assessment close & $700 application fee due – 11:59pm AEST Tuesday 19 April 2022
- Referee reports due – Thursday 5 May 2022
Step 3: Participate in stage 2 assessment with GPEx
Stage 2 assessment – Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI’s)
- ACRRM to notify candidates who successfully passed written submission that they have been shortlisted for interview
- MMI Interview with ACRRM and GPEx representatives
- ACRRM to notify candidates of selection outcomes. Offers and acceptances due within 7 days of offer.
- ACRRM to notify candidates of MMI date and time – 5 July – 8 July 2022
- ACRRM to send second intake offers to successful candidates – acceptances due within 7 days – Thursday 28 July 2022
Do you have questions about the process?
Our Selection Team are here to help
Information sessions and webinars
GPEx hosted a range of information sessions and webinars in 2022. To ensure you have all the information you need, catch up here.