ACRRM – How to Apply
Plan your career and train with GPEx, view our Applicant Prospectus here.
|Applications open||10am AEDT Monday 22 March 2021|
|Applications and suitability assessment close & fee due||11:59pm AEST Tuesday 20 April 2021|
|Reports from Referees due||Friday 14 May 2021|
|Change of training region preference due||Monday 10 May 2021|
|Eligibility outcome released & interview invitation sent to shortlisted candidates||Wednesday 9 June 2021|
|Multiple Mini Interviews||Friday 2 July 2021|
|Offer released||Friday 23 July 2021|
|Acceptance of offers due||Monday 2 August 2021|
Step 1: Apply online
Step 2: Pay ACRRM's application fee and participate in stage 1 assessment
Application fee: $700
Due date: Tuesday 20 April 2021
Stage 1 assessment
- Candidates to complete written submission and nominate referees as part of the online application
- ACRRM will review written submission and referee reports
- Applications and suitability assessment close & $700 application fee due – Tuesday 20 April 2021
- Referee reports due – Friday 14 May 2021
Step 3: Participate in stage 2 assessment with GPEx
Stage 2 assessment – Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI’s)
- ACRRM to notify candidates who successfully passed written submission that they have been shortlisted for interview
- MMI Interview with ACRRM and GPEx representatives
- ACRRM to notify candidates of selection outcomes. Offers and acceptances due within 7 days of offer.
- ACRRM to notify candidates of MMI date and time – Wednesday 9 June 2021
- MMI interviews conducted with ACRRM and GPEx – 1 – 11 July 2021
- ACRRM to send second intake offers to successful candidates – acceptances due within 7 days – Friday 23 July 2021
Do you have questions about the process?
Our Selection Team are here to help
Information sessions and webinars
GPEx hosted a range of information sessions and webinars in 2020. To ensure you have all the information you need, catch up here.