GPEx has successfully supported thousands of candidates on their Fellowship journey for more than 20 years.
Hear what some of our candidates have to say about their experience with our exam preparation courses.
Dr Rasika Rampatige
RACGP award-winning KFP candidate for South Australia Dr Rasika Rampatige used our exam preparation courses to pass her AKT, KFP and CCE exams on her first attempt.
Dr Olabode Abgasale
“GPEx taught me how to analyse questions, identify key points… and maximise reading time,” says newly Fellowed International Medical Graduate Dr Olabode Abgasale.
I did well on both AKT and KFP exams, managing to score P4 high ranks across both. I feel your content was invaluable and essential to my result.Priya, AKT + KFP Ultimate Bundle
Thank you very much for all your assistance, both with the KFP and CCE. Simply put, I couldn’t have done it without you!Sachin, Dr CCE
I passed the AKT exam!! Wow. I bumped up my score by 16.21% since I first began the AKT exam journey. I am so grateful to the GPEx team for guiding me through this tumultuous journey.Sathya, Dr MCQ
Read our latest blog posts
- How to pass your GP Fellowship multiple choice exam (AKT or MCQ)Are multiple choice tests easy? With no writing involved and the correct answer being written on the page in front of you some people might think so. But even multiple choice tests can prove challenging without proper preparation. So, as […]
- What to do the night before your fellowship examsIt is important to understand that while you may focus on the night before the exam, or exam-day preparation, the overall exam experience is multi-faceted. There are three equally important supplementary “phases” surrounding the exam itself: the learning phase, the […]
- CCE preparation: Managing uncertainty in general practiceTraditional medical training emphasises a quest for certainty over uncertainty. So, rather than managing the difficult latter, we strive for the former through a process of elimination. However, certainty isn’t always possible in clinical practice and learning to acknowledge and […]
- Why feedback can super-charge your CCE exam preparationConstructive feedback is an important exam preparation tool for improving your Clinical Competency Exam (CCE) performance. Learn why, plus how to ensure you’re getting the right kind of feedback to make a difference. You are currently preparing to sit the […]
- The benefits of studying in a group for your GP Fellowship examsIf you prefer studying in a group, you’ve chosen one of the most effective methods of learning. Research has demonstrated that students learn at a deeper level when they communicate and engage with each other during the study process. Why? […]
- Eight Reasons You Need Coaching to Help with your Fellowship Exam PreparationSo, you’re preparing to sit your Fellowship exam(s). Have you considered if Fellowship exam coaching could help? You’ve likely been reading a lot about the exam(s) you are preparing for, what the expectations are from your College, and talking to […]