Let us help you meet your strategic education, workforce planning or research goals.
GPEx partners with government, private and not-for-profit organisations around Australia to deliver innovative solutions that meet the needs of the primary care system, its workforce, and the diverse communties we serve.
How We Can Help
Reach and influence thousands of professionals across Australia.
We’ve built an extensive database and sterling reputation over more than 20 years of delivering GP and specialist medical education.
Secure positive workforce outcomes and long-lasting behavioural change.
Our solutions are evidence-based. Material is designed in consultation with in-house subject matter experts who have frontline medical expertise.
Engage learners with immersive, interactive and meaningful education.
An impressive 100% of GPEx learners say the intended learning outcomes were met, demonstrating their high levels of engagement with the content.
Enjoy flawless project execution – so you can focus on what you’re good at.
Our in-house team includes expertise in clinical practice, education and eLearning, project coordination, event management, marketing, IT and more.
Why work with us?
- We understand Australia’s primary care system and can therefore devise truly innovative solutions to its greatest challenges.
- We have the broad depth of clinical, education, research and technological skills in-house to bring your project to life.
- Our robust quality assurance process ensures your project is designed and implemented to the highest of standards.
- We provide you with key insights through reporting and evaluation metrics that are compatible with government reporting requirements.
- Our sterling reputation has developed over more than 20 years of delivering General Practice training and programs to shape the future of health in Australia.