for primary care
What we do
Comprehensive RACGP AKT and KFP exam preparation package (18 months access)
Comprehensive RACGP KFP exam preparation package (18 months access)
Comprehensive exam preparation package for RACGP CCE
Extensive AKT/MCQ question bank and individual performance coaching (18 months access)
Expand your knowledge and skills as a primary care nurse to achieve best patient outcomes in general practice
FreeFor VCS Pathology referring practitioners to comparatively review their own practice findings to target areas for improvement CPD accredited with RACGP
- New Reproductive Carrier Screening Rebates: Three Key Steps for GPsAre you confident you have the knowledge to support your preconception or pregnant patients with genetic carrier screening? Here are three key steps GPs need to follow.
- Contribute your local insight to influence GP Registrar placementsThe Workforce Planning and Prioritisation (WPP) team at GPEx are calling South Australian GPs, GP supervisors, GP Registrars and Practice Managers to complete this anonymous survey to help inform our program reporting to the Department and GP Colleges.
- GPEx appoints new CEOThe Board and Executive are delighted to announce the appointment of Sally Jones as the new Chief Executive Officer of GPEx.
- Five compelling reasons to consider a career in practice nursing Are you contemplating a career shift or a fresh professional start that has true impact? Practice nursing could be the answer, offering both meaningful work and personal growth. The dedication of over 96,000 primary health care nurses in Australia is about to be celebrated on Primary Health Care Nurses Day, Wednesday 7th February and there’s […]
- Why Starting Early Matters: Exam Prep for RACGP KFP and CCEIt can be difficult to sit down and start studying, especially as most doctors already have a busy schedule. Fitting in study can feel like aiming for the impossible! So, it’s understandable that starting your exam preparation earlier than you may have planned seems unreasonable – many of you will be thinking why? Here is […]
- Not everyone’s work-life balance looks the same and that’s ok!When you hear the words ‘work-life balance’ you probably imagine finishing work at lunchtime, spending quality time with friends and family, squeezing in a productive gym session all before dinner with the family at 7pm. Whilst this may be possible for some, it isn’t always achievable. The meaning of work-life balance is different for everyone. […]