Expand your knowledge and skills as a primary care nurse to achieve best patient outcomes in general practice
About this Program
Helping primary care nurses expand their knowledge and skills to achieve best patient outcomes in general practice
GPEx’s Practice Nurse Education and Development Program is specifically tailored to nurses wanting to transition into a general practice setting, or those who are already working in primary health care who want to upskill.
This module is one of 24 modules available in the Program. Modules can be purchased individually or together at a discounted price. You will have immediate access for up to 12 months from time of purchase.
An online certificate of completion is automatically available on successful completion.
Seat time: 1 hour
In this module, you will learn about:
- How osteoarthritis is diagnosed.
- The importance of taking a holistic approach to patients with osteoarthritis.
- Your role in the management of osteoarthritis including:
- patient education
- the core role of exercise and weight loss in the treatment of osteoarthritis
- how to facilitate a multidisciplinary approach with the use of Chronic Disease Management Plans and Team Care Arrangements.