Expand your knowledge and skills as a primary care nurse to achieve best patient outcomes in general practice
About this Program
Helping primary care nurses expand their knowledge and skills to achieve best patient outcomes in general practice
GPEx’s Practice Nurse Education and Development Program is specifically tailored to nurses wanting to transition into a general practice setting, or those who are already working in primary health care who want to upskill.
This module is one of 24 modules available in the Program. Modules can be purchased individually or together at a discounted price. You will have immediate access for up to 12 months from time of purchase.
An online certificate of completion is automatically available on successful completion.
Seat time: 2 hours
After completion of this module you will:
- Understand the principles of wound management
- Be able to select wound dressings to suit the local wound environment and optimise healing
- Have an approach to prevent, identify and treat infected wounds
- Understand the principles of managing and preventing venous leg ulcers
- Be confident managing common acute wounds