GPEx Case Studies
Discover how our evidence-based medical education solutions can help you reach and influence primary care professionals across metropolitan, rural and remote locations throughout Australia.
At GPEx, we combine expert insights with frontline medical experience to create engaging and practical educational content. Our case studies showcase the real-world success and impact of our strategies, how we engage learners in interactive and meaningful education and secure long-lasting behavioural change.
Upskilling primary health professionals to better manage Long Covid
Discover how South Western Sydney PHN is transforming Long Covid care with GPEx’s targeted educational webinar. Click to learn from the case study and elevate your practice.
Increasing GP participation in South Australia’s Omega-3 Test-and-Treat Program
Explore the case study on SAHMRI’s collaborative approach with GPEx to enhance Omega-3 testing and care for pregnant women across South Australia.
Read our latest blog posts
- Why Starting Early Matters: Exam Prep for RACGP KFP and CCEIt can be difficult to sit down and start studying, especially as most doctors already have a busy schedule. Fitting in study can feel like aiming for the impossible! So, it’s understandable that starting your exam preparation earlier than you […]
- Smart note taking for your examsMost of us are visual learners and this means an efficient note-taking strategy is an invaluable contribution to success in your Fellowship exams. The breadth and depth of content you’ll need to master in preparation for your exams requires that […]
- Navigating to Success: The Impact of Our GP Exam Prep CoursesOur GP Fellowship exam preparation courses continue to make significant strides, with increasing adoption amongst GP registrars. These courses, rooted in targeted strategies and enriched with experienced Australian medical educators’ wisdom, have been pivotal in shaping registrars’ successful journeys toward […]
- How to pass your GP Fellowship multiple choice exam (AKT or MCQ)Are multiple choice tests easy? With no writing involved and the correct answer being written on the page in front of you some people might think so. But even multiple choice tests can prove challenging without proper preparation. So, as […]
- What to do the night before your fellowship exams It is important to understand that while you may focus on the night before the exam, or exam-day preparation, the overall exam experience is multi-faceted. There are three equally important supplementary “phases” surrounding the exam itself: the learning phase, the […]
- CCE preparation: Managing uncertainty in general practiceTraditional medical training emphasises a quest for certainty over uncertainty. So, rather than managing the difficult latter, we strive for the former through a process of elimination. However, certainty isn’t always possible in clinical practice and learning to acknowledge and […]