Learn how GPs can better support their patients through their recovery and return to work CPD accredited with RACGP, ACRRM
About this Program
Obtain the skills and knowledge you need to support your patients through their recovery and return to work.
ReturnToWorkGP provides GPs, registrars, practice nurses and practice managers with the skills, tools and knowledge to support their patients’ recovery and return to work.
Build your confidence in effective coaching and counselling, including how to recognise and address barriers to recovery, understand the Return to Work scheme, and learn about the support services available to enable your patient to successfully transition back to work sooner.
This is a free, two-hour online course, which is CPD accredited with the following organisations in the 2023-2025 triennium:
Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP):
- Educational Activities: 1 hour
- Reviewing Performance: 1 hour
Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM):
- Educational Activities: 2 hours
This course will help you achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Describe the health benefits of work.
- Utilise effective strategies to support patients returning to work.
- Navigate, access services, and meet the requirements of the Return to Work Scheme.
- Adopt a biopsychosocial approach to treating patients.
- The Health Benefits of Work
- Helping the Patient Return to Work
- Return to Work Framework
Developed in partnership with
You may also like…
ReturnToWorkPsychFreeAdd to cart
Better support your patients through their recovery and return to work as a psychologist
Understanding LGBTIQFreeAdd to cart
Practice inclusivity with LGBTIQ patients CPD accredited with RACGP, ACRRM
Opioids and Your PatientFreeAdd to cart
Learn more about prescription opioids including their benefits and negative impacts CPD accredited with RACGP, ACRRM
ReturnToWorkAHPFreeAdd to cart
Better support your patients through their recovery and return to work as an allied health professional